The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Anniversary

It has already been 5 years! It has gone by so fast! Kiley was able to get Friday off of work and we dropped the kids off at Grandma and Grandpa Koski's so we could enjoy some time together and celebrate. It was weird being away from Kash for two nights because I haven't been away longer than a few hours. Our friends Jake and Jessica came up to hang out with us and we had a blast. Friday night we ate at Tucanos and then played around at Dave and Busters. I won enough tickets to get a Tshirt! The next day we bought watershoes and floated the Boise River. It was a first for everyone but Kiley and it was so much fun! Jessica had a lop-sided tube so it was hard for her to paddle so Kiley towed her away from the trees. He tried to pull me too but I don't like not being in control of those kinds of things so I paddled on my own! (BTW we should've gotten a raft like Jessica said we should!).
After that we went to a comedy show competition. It was really fun and the show was sold out. There were even a lot of people standing in the back.
I think it is really important to take time to maintain your relationship in a marriage. Sometimes we get so busy in life that we put each other on the back burner. I love Kiley so much and he completes me in so many ways. He is an amazing father and I cannot wait to celebrate many more anniversaries with him!












No comments:

Post a Comment