The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Building!

February 1st our new branch opened! It was a very exciting time for all of us, but I was especially excited to have my own desk! There were some draw backs to moving to our new branch on Addison though. I love my coworkers at the Poleline location and will miss them terribly. Also, I admit that I am a tad jealous of the new location they will be in, they will have awesome views like this:





How could you say no to a lunchtime jog with views like this!?!

Somehow I ended up with a corner window desk at the new location. I was surprised because everyone got to pick before me and I think it's the best one! (I later realized it's a little awkward to take notes on my desk, but I will take it!) Because of all the sunlight I went to Fred Meyers to buy a plant for my desk, and ended up with SIX. 


I told Patricia, who works at the Poleline branch that I would honor her with a cactus (because I probably can't kill it) on my desk. Here is the little beauty:


And this is my cubicle. As I like to say, "Welcome to the jungle!"



No comments:

Post a Comment