The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Beginning of Us


Kiley and I met in October of 2006. He was hanging out with my roomate's friends when I came back with my date from dinner before we went to a movie. I was on my way down to my date's car when Kiley asked me for my phone number. I laughed a little but when I realized he was serious I gave it to him. We had an instant connection and haven't been able to be apart since!
December 2006 before Kiley left for bootcamp.
Valentines Day 2007, Kiley was out of town working so I went out with the roommates for dinner!

camping at Worswick Hot Springs Summer 2007







Engagement Pictures


Married July 5, 2008

Our Honeymoon on the Oregon Coast. We are in the Klammath Caves


Trees of Mystery



Kiley's favorite part



In Seaside Oregon



Kiley took me to Las Vegas for my 21st birthday in April of 2009

In the Flamingo Hotel

Eating at Margaritaville


Laura came to celebrate!!


We bought a house and a black lab pup we named Kohl in June 2009!



No comments:

Post a Comment