The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kiley's Birthday

Christmas Eve is also Kiley's Birthday. I worked the night before but when I got home at 12:30 am we went to Jake and Jessica's house for a midnight Birthday party for Kiley. Kara made Kiley a card and picked out a cake for Kiley. In the morning Kiley went hunting with Jason and Jordan Bowen in Burley but didn't get anything. But he did get to try out his Birthday present I made him open at 2 am :0)

Birthday Cake I picked up from Winco at midnight when I got off of work


Family celebrating Ky's Birthday
Kiley and Natalee's Birthday and Tayson's Birthday the day after Christmas

Kiley's Birthday present, a field blind and a goose flag

The Birthday cake Kara picked out for Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment