The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Birthday

Last Friday I turned 24. It was a good day since I had Friday and Saturday off to celebrate! Kiley got me Photoshop and new cross-training shoes. I have been working out in my running shoes which is a little difficult since the cushioning is so thick it is hard to pivot and move different directions. They are awesome and super light! Monica gave me a gift card to Hastings so I bought the last book of The Hunger Games which I had not read yet. My Aunt Jenny gave me a new camera! I had been using one I got for Christmas in Jr High for most of my pictures since it isn't very convenient to use my nice camera for quick special moments. My mom and dad gave me money and I bought new workout clothes with it. I am two pounds away from losing a whopping 50 pounds since I had Kaisley! My dad bought us dinner from Carinos and we brought it to my house for everyone to eat. Best Birthday ever since I was able to spend it with my two loves: Kaisley Mae and my wonderful husband!
Kaisley Loves her Uncle Jason and Riley

Riley was her favorite that day

Grandma reading Kaisley a book

My ice cream cake was delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment