The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Monday, July 9, 2012

Anniversary Trip Day One

For our four year anniversary we went to SLC while Kaisley went camping with Grandma and Grandpa Gillette. We agreed not to get each other gifts since we would be going on this trip but Kiley insisted that he get me a tablet and I love it! I love to read so I can get ebooks from the library to read on it. I got Kiley a new workout shirt (we just got a gym membership to Gold's) and treats like jerky and pistachios. First Kiley and I went to Seven Peaks water park and played around by ourselves. I think our weight was perfect for the tube rides because we went alot faster than anyone else! I almost even flew off the front of the tube towards the end of one ride. After that we walked around the Gateway Mall until Laura and Nick were off of work. Then we went to the Bee's Baseball Game that Laura got us free tickets for. The game was really fun to watch and the Bee's won. We wondered down to the field afterwards to lay on the grass and watch the fireworks. It was the best show that I have ever seen in my life and it was the first one Kiley and I have watched together since the night before our wedding back in 2008.









No comments:

Post a Comment