The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Monday, July 9, 2012

Anniversary Trip Day Two

The next day we drove to Park City for Laura and I's 10k trail run. It was a little difficult course with lots of large rocks to navigate around and my ankles and feet were pretty sore. I was pleased with my time though and they had a drawing at the end and I won a pair of running socks! After that we went with Kiley and Nick fishing. Kiley caught two fish while Laura and I took a cat nap in the Jeep. Then we went back into Park City to check into our AMAZING hotel. Nick used to work with someone who now works for The Canyons Resort and he hooked us up with a 3 room suite. In the winter it rents for around $1300 a night and we got it (after taxes and valet parking) for $120 and then split that with Nick and Laura. It was beautiful with awesome views. Then we went to a food festival just outside. Nick got us tickets for $50 each when they are normally $100 and they were even sold out. I have never been around so many wealthy people in my life. Everyone was very high class and one guy was asking me about a ring I was wearing, if it was a commission piece, his sister owned a gallery in Berkley. (I found it years ago but I'm sure it wasn't worth more than $10! haha... I told him it was a gift!) The food was amazing and afterward Kiley and I explored the mountain and rode on the gondola. We got in the hot tub at the pool and ordered room service before we crashed from our long day.



there were a lot of hot air balloons that morning








middle room

our room


Laura's room

master

master

view from private deck

middle bathroom

our bathroom

food festival


mountain bikers washing off the mud from their bikes

festival



spinach and artichoke dip, french dip with sweet potato fries, and chocolate cake

No comments:

Post a Comment