The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dad is HOME!

Kiley went to Ohio for ATM training again for two weeks. The first week went by really fast for us and we thought it would be a breeze. I even had a yard sale with my friend Jessica. The next week however, was MISERABLE. Kaisley had started throwing tantrums and whining like CRAZY all week. We later decided that it must have been the crazy schedule we had the last few months with Kiley being gone because she eventually went back to normal. It was really hard for me to adjust that last week. I missed Kiley terribly and it was hard not having him there to turn to to help me make parenting decisions about Kaisley. I felt like I needed confirmation that I was doing the right things for her.
Kiley's flight was delayed from SLC to Twin by two hours but we surprised him at the airport. We made a sign that Kaisley colored for him. When Kais finally saw him she squealed and was struggling to get out of my arms to get to him. She was SO excited! She gave him the biggest hug and looked back at his face and held it with both hands and gave him kisses over and over. She was the showstopper of everyone at the airport! I started crying and wished that I had it on film. She really missed her Dad!


waiting in the car for the flight

running around





so cuddly with her Dad




finally together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment