The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Month 8

This month is a little more difficult. I am running out of energy and feel like my legs are swollen and full of led! My morning sickness is back for good and I was getting sick for almost two weeks straight after I ate. I started to get nauseous at work and overheat. Kiley and I decided that it would probably be best if I took off from work a little earlier than planned for maternity leave. My belly is measuring a little small so we had another ultrasound and will have one more in two weeks to measure his growth. Everything looks good, he will just be smaller when he is born like Kaisley was. Even with a full nights rest I find it hard not to take a nap if the oppurtunity presents itself. I am so glad that Kiley is home because I really need his help these days!

I was going to use a different picture but decided that this one best describes how I feel this month! Tired, hair and makeup wild, and a cranky toddler on my hip! Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment