The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Sunday, December 8, 2013

And We Hunt

When Kiley and I started dating, he told me I would have to take hunter's education or else this wasn't going to work out. :) So at 18 years old I took hunter's ed with a bunch of 12 year olds... awkward, but worth it. Kiley LOVES to hunt. Like, this guy's dream job would be to take people hunting. He really likes to hunt waterfowl, but will occasionally hunt deer or elk. This year we drew for two cow elk and two does. We hunted the does a whole weekend and only saw elk and when we were elk hunting we had a hard time finding/getting close to the elk (these hunts were in different units.) Finally Kiley and his dad got theirs and I came out the next day and got my first elk. In one shot, I might add ;) Here are some photos from our hunts this fall.





No comments:

Post a Comment