The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Thanksgiving Day

Kiley decided that this year he would like to cook Thanksgiving dinner for my family. He did an amazing job! The only thing that Kaisley, Kashton, and I did was make a jello salad. :)
My parents, Monica, Adam, and Jason came over. After dinner Kiley, Jason, my Dad, and I went to Walmart to get a couple of TVs. Kiley and I got the TVs pretty quickly and ended up waiting in the parking lot for Jason and Dad. While we were waiting, we witnessed a beat up car (worth maybe $2,000,) leaving with two of the $700 TVs stacked on top of the car without anything strapping them down! The driver and the passenger just had their arms out of the windows trying to keep them from falling off! I wish we could've gotten a picture.
It was a good day though. As always, I wish I had gotten more pictures of family.







No comments:

Post a Comment