The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kaisley at 20 Months

Ever since Kiley got home from Ohio Kaisley has been OBSESSED with her Dad. He was worried that when he came home she wouldn't want him but instead if he takes his eyes off of her she says "DAD" a million times. She wants him to watch her eat, read, run, and dance. Even if he closes his eyes she says Dad over and over until he opens them. When he is at work she will walk around the house calling for him all day long and I try to explain that he isn't home. She only says Mom on request and she still clings to me when we are in public or there are new people around but other than that she wants her Dad.
Kaisley is super smart. She knows about 30 words now and tries to sing the ABCs.
Her favorite treat is Strawberry Milk.
She loves baby dolls and baby Lauren. She usually gets jealous when I hold other kids close to her age but if she sees me holding Lauren (who is about 2.5 months old) she gets mad that I'm not sharing. I watched Jake and Jessica's kids for a few hours a couple weeks ago and Kaisley held Lauren almost 10 minutes really still and quietly patting Lauren's hands. She even held her bottle for almost 5 minutes and I was surprised with how gently she was doing it. She will be a great sister!
Kaisley LOVES to spin in circles. She likes getting dizzy and falling down. I will even try to physically stop her from doing it because she is so dizzy but the second I let go she is spinning again.
Her hair is FINALLY long enough for pigtails! 








No comments:

Post a Comment