The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kaisley's First Dentist Appointment



                I took Kaisley into her first Dentist Appointment on Monday. The great thing is that my cousin Trevor Smith is actually a pediatric dentist here in Twin Falls! Kaisley thought the office was really cool. They had fun toys and cartoons and even a train that would go through the office. I wish I could have gotten more pictures of her but waiting was the only time I had my hands free. She did really well and Trevor said that we should probably wait about six months before we try to help her stop sucking her thumb, especially because the baby is coming. She will have to want to stop sucking it on her own. We will be doing our best to stop Kash from sucking on his fingers!!
watching the train go by

Drawing on the notebook I brought to keep her still

No comments:

Post a Comment