The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ultrasounds



Here are some ultrasounds of both Kashton and Kaisley. The quality of Kaisley's are already starting to age so since I didn't have a blog yet when I was pregnant with her, I decided to put them here now so that I can keep those memories when I print the blog book. I had ultrasounds later in my pregnancy with Kash to measure growth and fluid so he is much bigger than Kaisley is in hers.  He was also very fun to watch because he would change his facial expressions and put his hands in his mouth. His feet were even up by his head and he would try to put them in his mouth too. One of the pictures you can see that he made a sad face. It was actually quite adorable watching it on the screen. 
 

Kash

Kash
Kash

Kash

Kais

Kais


Kais

No comments:

Post a Comment