The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Friday, May 4, 2012

Goodbye April

Kaisley was 9 months for the majority of April and it has been one of the funnest times yet! She has a great little personality and loves to play. She is really into books and she will always sit down and listen while I read with a huge smile on her face. We have child proof locks on most of the cabinets but currently have scotch tape on the drawers until we put some there :0) Kiley and I went to the Supercross in Salt Lake City with my dad, Jason, Jason's girlfriend Riley, Laura and her boyfriend Nick. It was a fun experience and once the races started it was a blast. Grandma Gillette volunteered to watch Kaisley at our house so that she would be more comfortable than going all the way to SLC. Kais did really well for her Grandma and we had a lot of fun. Nick and Laura took us to an authentic Mexican restaurant Saturday night called the Red Iguana and it was delicious. We were planning on doing some fun activities Sunday morning before heading home but Kiley and I were homesick for Kaisley and Dad missed Mom pretty badly too so we just drove home.
Helping Aunt Monica open her Birthday present from us

Kaisley and Kaila

Best Buddies!


She LOVES our cell phones. She stole my phone, called her Dad, put him on speakerphone. The conversation went: "Hello? (babble) Hi Kaisley, how are you honey? (babble) REALLY? That's cool. (babble) Okay, well I'm working sweetie so I'll talk to you later, be good for your mom, k? (babble)" I just had to sit and laugh listening to them.

Waiting for the races to start (we waited 7 hours!) Watching them warm up.

Sitting in the sun was nice because it was so cold.

Laura and I getting hot chocolate

Eating at the Red Iguana

No comments:

Post a Comment