The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Friday, May 25, 2012

My First Mother's Day

Poor Kaisley had a low grade fever on Mother's Day. We were planning on going on a picnic to see Cauldrin Lin since we haven't been there before but we stayed home to keep Kaisley comfortable. And it was still a good Mother's Day! Kiley bought me a new patio furniture set AND built me a cover for the back patio! For anyone who hasn't been to our home, the back of our house faces the West and there is virtually NO shade. This makes it REALLY hot in the summer. Since there is a time of day that the cover will not provide shade when the sun is going down, Kiley put up a pull down Coolaroo and it works great! We also planted strawberries, green peppers, and tomatoes that are hanging from the cover and I hope that they produce good fruit and veggies this year. Kiley also bought little dragonfly lights to hang up that are really cute. All and all it was a pretty decent Mother's Day. I love my little family and the angel that Kaisley is. So blessed to be her Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment