The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kaisley's Birthday Party!

We had Kaisley's Birthday party on June 16th this year. It had a "Beach Baby" theme and we had a great turnout of friends and family.



 

Prego Tiff and I


Hanging out with Jon and playing with Tiff's camera

 

We love her

Josh and Jasper


Lexi and Kara

Leif, Alora, and Titan

we put up pictures of when Kaisley saw the beach in Oregon

 
Beach Cake

This could have turned out better but I did it at 3 am and was super tired.


She just played with the cake until I put some frosting in her mouth. Then she realized how yummy it was.




Kaisley shared with Paige :0)
 
The aftermath. A lot ended up on the ground and chair

She was spoiled with lots of gifts.







 



 
Aunt Laura gave her a backpacking pack to ride in!







 
Kara's parents were at a wedding but she sure had fun without them!

I made a photo timeline of every month



Just hanging out with Uncle Jason


It took me 2 hours just to make the pom poms, not to mention decorating!!


 
After the party and Kais was getting ready for bed with Aunt Monica, Kiley, Jason and I went to shoot clay pigeons with the thrower Kiley got for Father's Day

They were surprised at how good of a shot I am. Don't let my lace shirt fool you!! haha....





love this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment