The Koski's Est. 2008

The Koski's Est. 2008

Monday, June 4, 2012

AND She's Walking!

Kaisley is now walking and is so pleased with herself! She gets really excited and when she is close to her target she starts running and giggling and throws herself at the couch or person she is going towards. Now she also thinks that "mom" means food because she would say "mmmm" when I would feed her so I would start going "mmmmmooommm" and she would repeat me. Now anytime Kiley or I are eating she will come up and go "mom" until we give her food and will say it while she is eating. She loves to play peek-a-boo and pulls blankets or whatever she can find over her head to hide.


Kaisley and Aunt Monica

"helping" mom put things into storage


LOVES her water table



My love

Best Buddies




She bear crawls when she is outside

Sun setting in our back yard


walking to the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment